- Tuna in the "fresh pouch". Doesn't require draining
- Beef Sticks such as Slim Jims
- Crackers and a Cheese spread.
CAUTION: Spray-cans may explode!
- Potted meat and crackers
- Single servings of bagged chips.
- Tuna with crackers.
- Triscuits and Ritz crackers
- Lunchables. Many varieties that don't have to be refridgerated.
- Candy, of course.
- Snack Cakes
- M & M's
- Graham crackers.
- Chocolate-dipped pretzels
- Pre-packaed brownies.
- Bubble gum
- Snack mixes like Chex Mix
- Nuts - Cashews, peanuts, etc.
- Rice Krispie Treats!
- Applesauce, pudding or fruit cups with the pop-off lids.
- Trail mix